We’re Open, We’re Back
We’re Better . . . for you!
Pandemics are hard… Hosting an event shouldn’t be!
Here’s some tips for hosting an event and navigating the important pandemic guidelines:
- INVITE your guests to come in shifts to your event
- DO Temperature Checks for all guests prior to admission
- ASK Everyone to wear masks, unless eating and or enjoying a festive libation
- “Don’t stand so, don’t stand so-close to me!” HAVE groups of no more than 4 people stand together at the same time. (Order cabaret tables for this.)
- SET UP hand sanitizer stations and/or hand washing stations throughout your party space
- OFFER your guests: prepackaged meals such as boxed lunches or pre-boxed ready-to-go meals OR plated and seated meal arrangement OR individually portioned Appetizers and or Hors d’Oeuvres
- ADVISE as you design your event using these tips
- ASSURE you that all of our employees onsite for your event will wear masks and gloves to set-up, serve, and help you host your party
- SET-UP a buffet spread AND we will SERVE from the buffets- “free for alls” are not allowed in these days
- MAKE a variety of services styles work for your event – buffet, seated and plated meals, boxed meals or individually portioned appetizers and or hors d’oeuvres
*OUR NEW LOOK 👀 and your best option may be: Switch it up 100% and schedule our new food truck. You can pick the menu from the RemixTruck.com
Here’s the 411: After catering in Denver for 13 years, we’ve turned our catering menus, TV segment recipes and recipes from Chef David’s cookbook into street food and dubbed it The Remix! We roll up and serve guests individually. We call it, “Fine Catering with a Gangsta Twist.”
We are continually monitoring this situation as it evolves, and we are working with the local health departments for their continued guidance to help keep you and your guests informed and up to date.
Now is the time to contact us and book your next (holiday) event. Available Times are Going Fast!
Contact us at: